If you like the look of it and you would like to win a Crafternoon Tea platter for you and a friend then visit us at http://facebook.com/vinemiddlesbrough and follow the instructions at the top of the page!
Closing date for entries is this Friday 4th May.
What’s on our Crafternoon Tea platter?
* A Homemade pork pie with plum & tomato chutney. * A tempura battered fish goujon with confit chips.
* A sandwich made from a selection of cured meats and sourdough bread with a chorizo side.
* A freshly made homemade scone with clotted cream.
* A homemade strawberry and raspberry trifle with Creme Anglaise and chantilly cream
* A beer flight: a selection of craft beers specially chosen to compliment the diverse flavours on the platter.
Our Crafternoon Teas are now available from 10:30am Tuesday to Saturday and must be booked in advance via our booking team on 01642 329861.